The croissant as we know it today came from France, where August Zing, an Austrian officer, opened a Viennese bakery in 1839. This delicious buttery puff roll shaped in crescent form is both a symbol of French culture and tradition.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs