On December 1, 1875, the beacon of the Currituck Beach Lighthouse filled in a previously dark mile gap along the North Carolina coast. To distinguish the Currituck Beach Lighthouse from other regional lighthouses, its brick exterior was left unpainted.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs