When automobile travel began, gas pumps were illuminated to draw in motorists. As travelers hit the open road they stopped along the way to fill their fuel tanks as they filled their hearts with road trip memories. Today, cylinder gas pumps are collectible in the Petro liana community.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs