Day of the Dead, or Die de los Metros is a Mexican holiday that brings families and friends together to pray and remember the loved ones who have passed away and to help support the spiritual journey. It is believed the gates of heaven open to allow the spirits of the deceased to reunite with their families.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs