This cheery chick is a wonderful reminder of spring and Easter. Eggs have long been symbols of new life or rebirth, and their association with Easter dates back many centuries. In Europe, children make nests in their yards for the Easter Bunny to fill with eggs. In the U.S. children hunt for decorated eggs to place in Easter baskets.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs