Transporting people and freight over water routes is an industry that has existed for centuries. When communities are separated by water, ferry boats may be scheduled public transportation. Double-ended ferries have interchangeable bows and sterns, allowing them to shuttle back and forth between terminals without having to turn around.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs