Growing on majestic firs and pine trees, cones are natural decorations. They were among the very first molded glass ornaments made. Cones were believed to be symbols of motherhood and fertility, so they were given to brides to hang on their Christmas trees.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Ornaments come shipped in a decorative Old World Christmas gift box