Building gingerbread houses is a favorite holiday tradition. Creating elaborate buildings from cookies, and sweets, started years ago and continues today. Standing in town squares, churches represent the heritage and culture of the people. Glassblowers often created images reflecting the lovely churches in their hometowns.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs