Gingerbread Houses depict one of the favorite traditions of the holiday season sweets! The popular custom of creating elaborate little houses made entirely out of gingerbread, candies, and sweets, started years ago and continues as a favorite holiday activity today.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs