Established in 191, Glacier National Park, in Montana most famously features the Going-to-the-Sun Road. It is considered an engineering marvel and winds through the park and offers stunning mountains, lakes, glaciers and wildlife views.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs