Standing in town squares, churches have long been houses of worship. In addition, churches are often the heart of the community, serving as gathering places for friends, family and neighbors. Traditional glassblowers created ornaments to reflect their day-to-day lives and styled ornaments after their community s churches.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that orginated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- SPIRTUAL ORNAMENTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- COUNTRY CHURCH ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3.5 x 2 x 1.5