The art of winemaking was perfected around 3000 B.C. in ancient Egypt, and it spread around the world. Grapes are crushed, their juice fermented, and eventually the wine is bottled for consumers. Once considered to be a gift from the gods, wine is enjoyed at celebrations large and small.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that orginated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- RED WINE BOTTLE ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 5 x 1 x 1