Today we know this lovely drink as double espresso, hot milk & foam; yet it only became popular outside Italy in the 1930s, when it was served in cafes in Austria & Germany. The name is inspired by Capuchin friars due to the color of their red-brown robes, as well as their hoods (aka, little cappuccio).
- With a matching S-hook and gift box included, this is a great gift set!
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs