The Clarinet evolved from an earlier single-reed, woodwind instrument in the late 1600’s. It was improved over the years, and Mozart was the first composer to use the clarinet in a symphony. With its lovely and unique sound, the clarinet is equally at home in orchestras and swing or jazz bands.
Size: 5 ¾”
- With a matching S-hook and gift box included, this is a great gift set!
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs