Great Smoky Mountains National Park straddles the border of North Carolina and Tennessee. The park offers lush forests and wildflowers that bloom year-round. Streams, rivers and waterfalls appear along hiking routes including part of the Appalachian Trail. An observation tower tops Clingmans Dome, the highest peak, offering scenic views.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs