Nestled in quaint little villages, cottages represent the heritage and culture of the glass ornament artisans. They often created images that reflected their day to day lives. Therefore, cottage ornaments were proudly styled after the humble homes in which the glassblowers lived and worked.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs