The teapot was derived from ceramic kettles and wine pots made of bronze and other metals in the Chinese culture for thousands of years. Early teapots were small and designed for a single drinker. Today, a hot cup of tea is the perfect treat on a cold winter s day.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs