An executive once said that “a bear likes honey, why not a bear of honey?” and the bear shaped honey bottle was born. Popular in the U.S. since its introduction in 1957, it is a cute and convenient way to serve its sticky contents. The Honey bear is an American cultural icon.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs