Brewing in Ireland has a long history, and drinking a pint of beer at the pub is a popular Irish pastime. Here familiar lucky green shamrocks from the Emerald Isle appear on a mug of beer. This ornament honors Irish heritage and also celebrates St. Patrick s Day.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs