King Tutankhamun ruled Egypt as pharaoh for 1 years until his death at age 19, around 1324 B.C. His tomb had remained sealed for nearly 3,2 years. Tut was a minor King, but the discovery of the tomb and its fabulous wealth has made King Tut one of the most famous of all pharaohs.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs