In many countries, the cricket is an auspicious symbol of good luck. If found inside a house, it signifies peace and plenty for those who live there and must not be killed. In folklore, to hear a cricket chirping, means impending rain or good fortune and upcoming financial gain.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs