The shamrock is a symbol of the cross and the holy trinity. It has also long been a symbol of Ireland and is said to be used by St. Patrick in his teaching. By showing how the three separate leaves of the shamrock were joined by one stem, he was able to show the people how God could be three in one.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs