The myth of the curse of the mummy began when many terrible events occurred after the discovery of King Tot’s tomb. Legend has it that anyone who dared to open the tomb would suffer the wrath of the mummy. Scary stories are fun to tell at Halloween, along with the custom of dressing in costume maybe even as a mummy!
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs