The square-shaped, flat-bottomed milk carton was developed in 1915 to transport milk more efficiently but wans t widely used until the 195s. The carton was much lighter than the glass bottles. Milk is a staple for many as a healthy source of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs