Penn State is a leader in higher education and carries out its mission of teaching, research, and service with pride and focus on the future. Our leadership in administration, faculty, and staff make our mission come alive every day. The Board of Trustees reviews and approves the budget of the University and guides general goals, policies, and procedures from a big-picture perspective. The President’s office ensures that all aspects of the University are running smoothly and promotes overall principles that students, faculty, and staff abide by for the long term. The University Faculty Senate represents the Penn State faculty with legislative authority on all matters regarding the University’s educational interests. We strive to celebrate diversity in all aspects of our educational and operational activities. Our strategic plans are designed to result in ongoing improvements that help prepare future generations of leaders. Our budget is an integral part of our strategic process.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that orginated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- PENN STATE BEANIE ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3.5 x 2 x 1.5