President Woodrow Wilson signed the Rocky Mountain National Park Act on January 26, 1915. This 265, 000-acre park is located just north of Denver, Colorado, and is split by the Continental Divide. Bighorn sheep can be seen there, and are the park’s symbol.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 2. 5 X 4. 75 X 1. 25