In medieval Europe, strawberries were served at festivals and important state occasions to ensure peace and prosperity. They were carved into church pillars to symbolize perfection and righteousness. In provincial France, strawberries were once considered an aphrodisiac, so newlyweds were traditionally served a strawberry soup.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that orginated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- SUMMER STRAWBERRY ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3 x 2.25 x 2.25