Sushi was originally a Japanese method of preserving fish by combining it with rice and vinegar. Today, sushi has evolved into a popular culinary art. Though this beautifully handcrafted glass ornament is nonedible, it whimsically represents the healthy and delicious Sushi Roll.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- SUSHI ROLL ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 2 x 1. 25 x 1. 25