Many years ago, Chinese emperors kept rare animals within their palace gardens, and the most treasured were the pandas. The Chinese poet Bai Joyo wrote that the panda had magical powers which could ward off evil spirits and natural disasters, and prevent disease. Today, pandas are still well-loved and extremely rare.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs