The origins of the Rowboat date back thousands of years. The ancient Greeks determined that attaching fixed oars to a boat provided much greater power and control when compared to using paddles. Rowboats have long been used for fishing, transportation, and recreation on lakes, rivers and seas.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs