These huge dogs are known as “the dogs that rescue people.” As companions to the Monks at St. Bernard s Pass, , feet high in the Swiss Alps, their thick coats and outstanding sense of smell enables these dogs to find and rescue travelers lost in the snow. Referred to as the Saint, this breed is affectionate and loyal.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs