According to legend, the sand dollar was left by Christ. On one side, a Christmas Poinsettia is represented to symbolize His birth, and on the other side, an Easter lily to remind us of His resurrection. If a sand dollar is broken, five white doves will be released to spread peace and goodwill.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs