In Ancient Greece and Rome, sea horses were believed to pull the chariots of the sea gods. With this association, they symbolized the power of the water. Superstition held that they also protected against fever. Today, sea horses remain good luck symbols for fishermen.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs