To transport skiers up the mountain, many large ski resorts use gondolas, which were first introduced in 1967. Now some Ski Gondolas can hold up to passengers! They are a fast, warm and comfortable method of transportation.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs