Locomotives are associated with Christmas, since that is when many children are first introduced to toy trains. Who can forget the excitement of Christmas morning and discovering a speeding locomotive pulling its cars beneath the family Christmas tree or winding through a toy village?
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs