Snow cones are an iconic dessert that originated during the Industrial Revolution. Trucks would transport ice from the northeast to the hot southern states. Along the way children would ask drivers for a small scraping of ice. Their mothers would then flavor the ice for a sweet icy treat.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs