The horse is a noble animal representing loyalty, courage, grace, and speed. On the evening of December 5th and on the day of December 6th, Saint Nicholas himself rides upon a beautiful white steed traveling throughout parts of northern Europe.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs