Born the son of a wealthy cloth merchant, St. Francis preferred a simple life based on the teachings of the Gospels. He preached purity, peace, and service to the poor, and founded the Franciscan order. Canonized after his death in 1226, Saint Francis is the patron saint of animals and the environment.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs