A revolver is a multi-shot firearm and was originally called a revolving gun. The revolver has evolved since its inception in the 16th century. The revolver has been portrayed in western movies as the weapon of choice for cowboys conquering the Wild West. Guns are highly collectible for their function and design.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs