Whiskey gets its name from the Gaelic word usquebaugh meaning “water of life.” Legend has it that St. Patrick introduced distilling to Ireland in the fifth century AD, and the Celts are credited with producing the first whiskey. Known as Whisky when produced in Scotland, it is one of the world’s most popular drinks.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs