Adorned with playful colors and patterns, the aloha shirt is the essence of Hawaiian spirit. Trademarked by Ellery Chun in 1936, aloha shirts brought to life the culture of islands. When movie stars began wearing the shirts inn movies, the passion for aloha wear (and for traveling to Hawaii) quickly spread to the mainland. Today, aloha shirts are accepted business attire for men in Hawaii.
- Sparkling water, sandy beaches and palm trees. Yes, adventure awaits. Meanwhile, let our Aloha Shirt ornament keep your tropical vision alive.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Collect all three colors (red, blue, bronze).
- Aloha Shirt ornament height: 4-3/4 inches.