Here are the facts: Asparagus appear in the earliest known cookbook. Throughout history, asparagus have been used as a vegetable and natural medicine. Asparagus has a mild flavor and has diuretic properties. Only the tender young growth of the asparagus plant is eaten. Now, for the debate: What is the best way to serve asparagus? Boiled, steamed or stir fried? What are your favorite toppings? nothing, butter, hollandaise sauce, olive oil sprinkled with parmesan cheese, lemon juice, or mayonnaise?
- Glorious and long-stemmed, we don’t boil our veggies into submission. Our Asparagus ornaments acknowledge this culinary passion–and make us crave a beautiful side of crisp-tender veggies!
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember. Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- A mouth-watering splash of fresh-tasting sophistication.
- A gift that says “be well” this holiday season.
- Asparagus ornament height: 6-1/4 inches.