Here are the facts: Asparagus appear in the earliest known cookbook. Throughout history, asparagus have been used as a vegetable and natural medicine. Asparagus has a mild flavor and has diuretic properties. Only the tender young growth of the asparagus plant is eaten. Now, for the debate: What is the best way to serve asparagus? Boiled, steamed or stir fried? What are your favorite toppings? nothing, butter, Hollandaise sauce, with olive oil and parmesan cheese, lemon juice or mayonnaise?
- Called “white gold” in Europe, our white asparagus is tender, tasty and vitamin-rich. Always fresh, right from our garden, just for you.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember. Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- A mouth-watering splash of fresh-tasting sophistication.
- A gift that says, “Be well this holiday season.”
- White Asparagus ornament height: 6-1/4 inches.