What’s in a Name? There are three designations for this very important baby garment: baby crawler, one-piece or body suit. (The word “onesie” is trademarked by Gerber and, therefore, cannot be used for non-Gerber produced body suits.) A body suit can be used in two ways: as the only clothing (besides a diaper) that a baby wears or as an under-layer for another outfit. Because one-pieces snap between the legs (and sometimes at the shoulders), this type of clothing makes it easier to change a baby. Advice to expectant moms: There is no such thing as having too many body suits.
- Send your love with our Baby’s First Body Suit. The flamingo design adds a playful punch of color. You can personalize this ornament on the reverse side.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Make this the first ornament of many more to come, year after year. Small space for personalization is available on back.
- Baby’s First Body Suit/crawler/one-piece ornament height: 4-1/2 inches