Backyard grilling remains hot, hot, hot with more than 15 million (yes, that’s 15 million) grills sold each year. According to culinary historians, outdoor grilling became popular with the growth of suburbs in the 1950’s. The most popular burger topping in America? Onions! Use those onion leftovers to clean your grill. When the fire is hot, rub a peeled onion half–up and down the grates to remove charred on food.
- This is the one time that playing with fire is socially acceptable. Our charming little gas grill is embellished with tiny bottles of mustard and ketchup, plus a can of pop. Medium rare or well done?
- An original decoration by Ornaments to Remember
- Blown-glass handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Tiny food items may vary.
- Barbecue Grill ornament height: 4 inches.