Are you the purist who only eats raspberries, blackberries, or strawberries unadorned? Or, do you prefer these plump little gems in a berry pie, berry crisp, berry cobbler, berry betty, berry buckle, or a berry pandowdy? Those living in the Pacific Northwest have a love/hate relationship with the Blackberry. The big, sweet berries are easily found along fields and roadsides, where they grow invasively, overtake good property, and are extremely difficult to eradicate.
- Treat yourself (or a pie-maker in your midst) to our yummy Blackberry ornaments. Our berries are bursting with ripeness.
- An original decoration by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Set includes cluster, plus individual blackberry ornament.
- Blackberry ornament height: 3-1/4 inches.