Just Desserts: from custards, cakes, and cookies to puddings, pop-overs, and pies, Americans enjoy their just desserts. But dessert is a relatively new idea. It became customary only after cane sugar became widely available in the nineteenth century. Despite widening waistlines, it’s unlikely we’re going to give up our goodies anytime soon. After all, soothing our sweet tooth is as American as apple pie.
- We took the guilt out of the ultimate dessert–blueberry cheesecake.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- A no fat, no cal, no gluten gift.
- Blueberry Cheesecake ornament height: 2 inches.