The word “Chinoiserie” refers to a rendering of Chinese styles and symbols in European art and furniture. Chinoiserie became part of European art and decor in the mid to late 17th century. Noteable artists that incorporated Chinoiserie motifs into their works include Athanasius Kircher and François Boucher.
- Skillful painting catches the fleeting beauty of cherry blossoms. Our Chinoiserie Cherry Blossom ornament will bring a vision of serenity to your home and decor.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Designs that stir your soul
- Chinoiserie Cherry Blossom ornament height: 4-1/4 inches.