Collies were popular long before the advent of Lassie on television. Introduced to America in the late 1800’s, Collies are originally from the highlands of Scotland where they were used to herd sheep. Known for their independence and problem-solving abilities, Collies love to learn new things, but dislike performing repetitive (boring) tasks. There are two varieties of Collies: long-haired “rough” and short-haired “smooth.”
Our puppy dog ornaments are ideal for dog show awards, pet-sitter thank you gifts, and appreciation gifts to your veterinarian staff. The best part?
- No fleas. No ticks. No dog hair. No bad Collies here.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Pawsitively-perfect present for pet-parents.
- Collie ornament height: 4-3/4 inches.