Chappin’ the hides of old timers and traditionalists, the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo now features a wine garden, wine seminars, a massage booth, and a children’s show highlighting none of the typical animals you’d expect to find at a rodeo. While old hands are afraid the event is getting sissified, event organizers hope to broaden the appeal to include city slickers.
Cowboy Up. Honor someone’s Old West roots, their recent time at a dude ranch, or just because they love kitschy-cowboy.
The world’s largest Cowboy Hat and Boots are located in Seattle, Washington in the Georgetown neighborhood.
- In western folklore, cowboys are known for their lack of words, but thankfully they have cowboy hats. The hats tell us if they’re a good guy or bad guy, how long they’ve been on the dusty trail, and how respectful they are to women (witness the tip of the hat and the wink!)
- Our Cowboy Hat Ornament is a nod to those who like to ride off happily into the sunset.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember.
- Cowboy Hat Ornament height: 2 1/4 inches